We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience. perform Email management Calendar management Contact management Data Entry Conduct Research Database/CRM management Appointment Setting Travel booking and assistance Voicemail management Making calls on your behalf Google Drive management Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp) Documentation and updating of files (including creating pdfs, forms, presentation, updating contracts, formatting documents, etc.) Tasks that requires a technical skill-set.
Administrative, 4 years (Required) C-Suite, 2 years (Required) Knowledge of the Consulting Industry
High School Diploma Associates Degree (Preferred)